Thursday 25 November 2021

Women Nowadays, Still Fuckng Cunts (by a woman)

Listen, I'm not a superstar, but I chose a holy path and I has something to say. I'm so fucking sick and tired of the whining. I think the best thing I've ever done for myself is not listen to anything women have tried to push on me as 'normal'. Apart from my mom, probably, she is right like most of the time (from making mistakes) and I did listen. But wow, like men are so sweet next to women. Basically all of them are like: stay home and made the babes, girl, gimme some food too k? You're tired, no probs, girl, rest. You don't need make-up, you're cute af to me. You don't need to work, my body is disposable I will waste if for bacon for you babe. You want to take 1 h in your day to work on your creative project? Np I'm gonna let the bablets run over my dead body from my work, go ahead. Women: 'You're pregnant? Kill it'. 'You're not employed? Lazy.' 'You have a husband? Wow, waste of your 20's not being a hole for men to jizz in' 'You're not a feminist? Get raped, cunt' And then all you hear from them when they're 30 is 'Omg my boss is a dick I need to sleep. My kids' daycare is horrible, I need another daycare. Omg the government won't give me a million dollars. Ugh, my beta husband who I had to marry because no Alpha would have my meter-wide hole is playing video games all day instead of help me do dishes after my 60-hour work week'. And then at 40 'ugh my ugly ass ex-husband won't pay child support because he's a bum who doesn't make money' BOO HOO FUCKING LOOK AT MY NEWLY REPAIRED VAG MEN IM SINGLE PLZ FUCK ME. ALl women who didn't choose the righteous path of marrying and having children in their 20's are like this. They have borderline from being sluts with 200 men and they just bitch and bitch about their choices. Hey, you wanted mental illness, deal with it. You have irreparable emotional trauma from your choices? Deal with it. Men fucking deal, especially Alpha men (and hopefully recovering Sigmas, please don't waste your potential guys, try to find the right woman. If you're hot, get one that's 18-19 before she goes to college. C'mon, I know I'm not helping by writing this but...) and they plow through anyway. Thanks men, white men that is. Thank you for just existing if you have children and a wife and you go to work every day doing a job that you hate. Fucking thank you. Wow, typical, a woman bitching about women. It'll never end right?

No comments:

Post a Comment